Is there a WPF sample app?

Nov 29, 2011 at 7:32 PM

I was wondering if there is a RunWPF sample application similar to the MVC one. According to this article http://www.infoq.com/articles/RAD-Naked-Objects there is one under downloads, but i couldn't find it.

Coordinator
Nov 30, 2011 at 8:47 AM

The WPF viewer is no longer publicly available.  Its appeal is limited as it is a purely generic UI  -  not readily customisable.  And with the news that even Microsoft now sees the future of the UI as HTML and Javascript, WPF is not a technology that we are planning to continue to invest development resources in.

Our efforts are now focussed on the MVC version, and on the Restful Objects API that we will be announcing early in the new year.

Aug 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Edited Aug 30, 2012 at 10:47 PM

is there any way to get that first wpf version?

i meant to use it as an object test bench and as a tool to help some fellow workers to understand some DDD concepts...

Would be really grateful if you could help me here...

Coordinator
Aug 31, 2012 at 8:47 AM

If what you want is an object test bench and a tool to help fellow workers understand some DDD concepts  -  what's wrong with using Naked Objects MVC  -  it is perfect for that?

If you want a different style of UI, consider using Restful Objects for .NET and the AROW client (the domain model is exactly the same)