We have encountered a scenario in Internet explorer which displays the following error:
"Line 819 of NakedObjects-Ajax.js
Microsoft JScript runtime error: Invalid procedure call or argument"
It is possible to dismiss the error dialogue and continue without any problems.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Internet Explorer and login as a User
- Do something which creates a breadcrumb link in the History
- Login as a different user
- The error described above should appear.
- The history will still contain the breadcrumb from your previous session.
Having debugged it, I can see that the NakedObjects-Ajax.js calls nakedObjects.getLinkFromHistory() and attempts to redirect to the address of that link.
I would expect that the behaviour would be that the history is cleared when I logout, so if I login as a different user the history will be empty?
Thanks very much,