Getting Exception with XAT project

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:01 AM

Hi,

I am new in Asp.net Mvc nakedobjects framework. We have training with you as you know Mr.Mossarraf Hossain and Mr. Moynul. You provided us three trainning slides.We have completed these slides successfully.

The last slide was "Functional Testing using XATs". You use AdvantureWorks database in this project.All tests are successfully run with this project.

In the first two slides there was employee and department project.

But the problem is:

I am trying to test the "employee and department project" with XAT project.But when I run all tests in solution for "EmployeeTests.cs" the result becomes failed.The result is :

"Failed    FindEmployeeByName    XATs    Initialization method XATs.EmployeeTests.Initialize threw exception. NakedObjects.Core.NakedObjectsSystem.InitialisationException: NakedObjects.Core.NakedObjectsSystem.InitialisationException: Failed to start persistor in Model/Database first mode....   "

This error is related to App.config file in XAT project. I think the the connection string I have written in App.config file for Model project is wrong.

Please help me by providing the correct connection string for App.config file in XAT project for employee and department project.

Thanks,

Elma.

Coordinator
Jan 29, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Hi Elma  -  I have responded to you directly by email, as your message is concerned with the training programme rather than the framework itself.  Thanks.  Richard

Jan 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Thank you Richard. I have sent a mail about the problem.

Thanks,

Elma.